With the World Cup fever beginning to spread throughout the MeeCreative studio, the team has been making good use of our World Cup Wall Chart (which you can download here). We want you to be just as excited about this great tournament as we are (even though Wales aren’t a part of it), therefore…
Tell us who you think will win the 2014 FIFA World Cup and you could win eight hours of free design time with MeeCreative!
To enter for free, all you have to do is:
Get it right and you’ll be in with a chance of winning eight hours of free design time with MeeCreative.
1. The promoter is: MeeCreative Ltd (company no. 07659943) whose registered office is at 25 Commercial Road, Port Talbot, SA13 1LN.
2. Employees of MeeCreative Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.mee-creative.com/win-design-time
5. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 26th June 2014 at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows: entry must be made through the official contact form on the MeeCreative website (http://www.mee-creative.com). One (1) entry per person. Duplicate entries will not be accepted. One (1) prize will be given to the winner, equivalent to eight (8) billable hours of work by MeeCreative Ltd. This prize does not include the cost of any preparation, manufacturing or printing requirements, and the creation and supply of non-digital media will be subject to cost. Commencement of work provided for this prize is not exempt from any standard or non-standard client agreements put in place by MeeCreative.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be selected and verified by MeeCreative Ltd using random selection software and results data from external sources.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within twenty-eight (28) days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within fourteen (14) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England or Wales.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Sign up to our mailing list and keep up-to-date with the latest news from MeeCreative